Sunday, August 11, 2013

Checking in....

Well its been a bit since I posted anything... been busy getting ready for a gathering, that unfortunately got canceled :( ... So I am all prepared for the next one... Here is the project I put together for everyone to do at the gathering:



Its a cute little goodie bag to give someone as a thank you gift... fill it up with some candy or a little gift and ta da, a special handmade thank you!

I've also finished part two of my Laughing Lola scrapbook set with my beautiful granddaughters  - - - What you think?



I have 2 more projects on the table, will share those next time. I hope your enjoying my artwork!! If your wanting to learn how to scrapbook, or buy great quality items for scrapbooking, please let me show you all our stuff!! Check out my On Line Business at www.scrappkat.ctmh.com and be sure to check me out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ImAScrapPKat.

Have a GREAT WEEK!!! Meow4Now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, of my projects, of our specials and of CTMH!! If you have any questions - email me at PKat@pkatproductions.com Meow4Now