Monday, October 28, 2013

Busy Busy Busy!!!!!

Well the last few weeks I've been working with an amazing Upline who has been helping me (and others in our group) work on our Biz!! We are just now starting week 4 of the 12 week program... Last week was AMAZING!! I Was challenged to get creative for a show coming up.... So I did!!! I'll be sharing a few of these amazing projects with you....

But first let me tell you about my On-Line Gathering going on right now..... My ScrapPKat Gathering is set to run til Nov 4th... But here is the kicker, When the sales reach $150... I will choose one customer to be my hostess.... that means, the winner will get the hostess rewards.... A party of $150 = $25 of free amazing products!!! So get in on the fun.... go to my Web store, log in (create an account if you haven't), then join the ScrapPKat Gathering!!

Here are some samples of my busy week!


 Business Cards and Brochures

 








I've got lots more, I'll save some for another day.... Working on cards tomorrow.... Well better get to bed alot of crafting going on tomorrow!! Meow4Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, of my projects, of our specials and of CTMH!! If you have any questions - email me at PKat@pkatproductions.com Meow4Now