Monday, October 14, 2013

Hello to all my Scrap P friends.... I've been challenged by my up-line to get some bookings, do an event, and do some work shops or make and takes over the next 3 months - I have booked an event for December (more on that when I get my details - its a vendor blender) but now I need to get some other stuff going as well.... The challenge is to get some booked before next Monday (Oct 26th)... I hope you all can help me out....

OK Challenge number one....

Make & Take 1 - With the holidays upon us I think it will be fun to have a make and take party. I need some hostesses for these parties... I'd like to have at least 2 before the end of November... your guests will pay $10, and i will bring all the supplies to make a minimum of 5 cards each...

Make & Take 2 - Rediscovering Memories gift - Same concept as above, I will give you the hostess 2-3 options of some fun projects you and your guests can make as gifts or for themselves (prices will vary) These will have to be booked before Dec 15th...

As the hostess of the make and take(with minimum # of guests), your supplies are free and I will have a special gift for you depending on the size of your make and take.....


For my out of area scrappers... I would like to have a few on line gatherings.... I will create your gathering on my online biz site with you as the hostess.... we will do a 2 week gathering where you invite your friends to go to my site and order CTMH stuff from your gathering.... you will receive all the hostess rewards for your gathering, and I will send you an ink pad of your choice for every $100 spent .... after your gathering has closed! ($300 party = 3 colors of your choice) Anyone interested in holding an online gathering please message me here or email me at pkat@pkatproductions.com

And lastly I would like to start 2 clubs - one on line and one here in town. Each member will be a hostess for one club meeting... the club will be as many months as we have members - ie 6 members - 6 months, 10 members 10 months etc.... If your interested in either club contact me. My club choices are 1. scrapbooking - we do 1 two page layout a month for $10 the hostess gets her supplies free and anything ordered at the club will be for her hostess rewards. choice 2. cards - we will make all occasion cards depending on the month - prices and number of cards will vary on club members... 3. my creations pocket book club - and finally 4. a Gift a month club. If interested in any of these clubs please contact me on facebook or email me at pkat@pkatproductions.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, of my projects, of our specials and of CTMH!! If you have any questions - email me at PKat@pkatproductions.com Meow4Now