Saturday, August 3, 2013

Wine Glass Lamps

Well for a wedding of a friend, we are crafting a lot of the decorations our selves.... I found this idea on line at http://www.save-on-crafts.com/wincanlamfro.html ... The pattern and directions are on that link... This is my first try at it using CTMH Laughing Lola paper. It calls for Vellum paper (which is what we got for the wedding)   But I just wanted a quick run through to see how it looks in real life... Here's what I got:










My photo's aren't the best... lol... But its really pretty... gonna add some bling, get a better light for it and maybe a different wine glass....  I think it will be awesome!! This is a really fun and quick project... I have lots of idea's running through my head on this one.... hmmmm

Well really busy getting ready for my first gathering, also I ordered a BANNER to use when I go to craft shows etc... Check it out on my Facebook page.... I have a few projects to share with you in a few days, plus I will have to make sure to post the wine lamps we make for the wedding... 

We are also doing a Scrapbook Shower.... a few weeks after the wedding, when the pictures come in, we are having a scrapbook shower with the Brides friends & family... We will all get together, craft pages for her memory book and have a good time - while giving the Bride an amazing gift to cherish a life time!! 

Well that's all i got for now... Until next time - Meow4Now - PKat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, of my projects, of our specials and of CTMH!! If you have any questions - email me at PKat@pkatproductions.com Meow4Now