Thursday, August 1, 2013

August is Here!!!

Hi everyone!!! Just wanting to let you know about whats going on this month....

Our Blog Hop starts TODAY!!! Be sure to check out all the fabulous work our team does!!! I'm totally excited as this is my first hop.... For those who don't know what I'm talking about... Our CTMH Team - Damask Divas chose a paper pack every month to create with... and then on the first of the month, we all share them on our blogs and they are all tied together so we can jump to the next blog and see EVERYONE'S great projects!! Its fun and VERY inspiring!!! You can go to the Start of the hop - August Damask Divas - Sarita Blog Hop .... Mine is the last one this month..... :) We are using the Sarita Paper Pack.... Hope you enjoy the Hop!!



Next up.... our new Fall/Winter Idea book is released with lots of fun and awesome items!! We have a lot of NEW stuff you just got to see to believe!! Funtastic new papers, books, bling....  Just click the book below, it will open in a new window and you can flip through the book!! ITS AMAZING!!!



How may I help you? Click me to go to my CTMH syte!!


The Stamp of the Month is so cute!! and guess what!! You can get it for FREE!! That's right... I said FREE...  The "A Chocolate Affair"  D-sized stamp set retails for $17.95!! And you can get it for FREE!! Here's what you do, Go to my Online CTMH syte at www.scrappkat.ctmh.com sign in and order .... ALL orders over $50 qualifies for the FREE SOTM set. Check it out :


As I said, its a D-sized stamp set with 16 images / sentiments to use!! Look how sweet these are... and WHAT A SWEET DEAL!!! What are you waiting for?? Get yours today!!!

I have my FIRST in home gathering this month, the 11th... I'm so excited and nervous!!! But its with an old friend from high school, so I'm sure it will be fine!!! Still looking to get more bookings, on-line or in home!! I'm just getting started... and holidays are coming!! 

I want to have a few workshops before Christmas, so be watching for those.... I will pre-book the workshops - I will let everyone know what we are making and how much it will cost... you will need to pay prior to the workshop so I can order your stuff!! I wanna try and have 3 before Christmas... but might only be 2... will post on my FB page - Close To My Heart with ScrapPKat

I have a few projects that I'm gonna get to this week and will be sharing... Hope you'll check back for that... And well that's about it for today, will let you know of any specials we got going on... As I said I'm new and on information overload, so I'm sure I've forgotten some stuff... anyhow - Meow4Now - PKat Scrapping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, of my projects, of our specials and of CTMH!! If you have any questions - email me at PKat@pkatproductions.com Meow4Now