Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hi all!!! It's been a rough month around here, but I'm back... stay tuned for the Blog Hop for October... I have been having some fun creating for that... Laughing Lola is our paper pack... if you'd like to order this pack to be prepared to create from our blog hop... Go to my web syte - CTMH with ScrapPKat and order item # X7170B  you get :

6 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (2 Black, 2 Laughing Lola Gold, 1 Laughing Lola Purple, 1 White Daisy)
6 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos® Papers (2 each of 3 double-sided designs 

all for $9.95 ... I think this is my favorite paper!!!

I was working with a photographer this month and we did some Boudoir Photo Sessions, so I made up a framed page and a 12x12 scrapbook page... here's what they look like:



 Sorry, not sharing finished products.... too sexy for here... lol 
Well this is it for now... will post some more before our blog hop.... Meow4Now - PKAT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, of my projects, of our specials and of CTMH!! If you have any questions - email me at PKat@pkatproductions.com Meow4Now