Friday, July 19, 2013

Stamp of the Month!! - July 2012

Well the month is almost over, hurry hurry and step right up.... Only a few days left for this months Stamp of the Month!!!


Each month you can enjoy a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5—that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

July 2013: Sweet Life (S1307A)
Spend $50 and get this Stamp of the Month set for just $5.

So get on over to my CTMH web syte and get to ordering!!


Help Welcome me to CTMH by joining my gathering!!!  Go to my page www.scrappkat.ctmh.com ... Look for my Gatherings:


and click JOIN!!! Simple as that!! Then start ordering!! All your shopping will go into this gathering!! Hurry though this gathering ends Aug 14th!! Oh yeah, if you want anything out of the Spring / Summer catalog you need to hurry and check it out, cause Fall/Winter idea books come out Aug 1st!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think, of my projects, of our specials and of CTMH!! If you have any questions - email me at PKat@pkatproductions.com Meow4Now